Sunday, September 24, 2006

Reflections on the Conference

After the close of our 28th Annual Pro-Life conference, I have had a moment to think about everything and to share with you my thoughts. If you were there, thanks for joining us. I hope you came away with lots of information to pass on to those around you.

This was a conference with some of the brightest minds in the country and they were more than happy to exhort the attendees into action . Then there was the letter from the president of the United States encouraging us to continue the fight to return protection of the children into the law. Finally the attendees were my reason for deeming the conference a success. There were many young adults who attended and they were all excited about making a difference. A big thanks goes to all who labored to bring forth this conference. Now I am tired and I am going to bed. Till the next time, God be with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home