Monday, June 06, 2005

Is anybody there?

I was asked by someone at the last meeting why I had not been making entries on a more regular basis and I said that I was not sure if I was being read. I had previously published some articles on various sites and was thinking of returning to that venue as they seemed more productive and added to the conversation.
The person told me to continue and assured me that people were reading the site. Perhaps I should not worry but I thought I would try something.

If you are reading this, post a comment. I do not care if it is long or short. But I would appreciate if those who are checking out the site would check in at least this time.

And just another reminder that Fr. Pavone is coming next Monday, June 13, 2005.

Thanks.
I am going home.

5 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger cvaldivia93 said...

Great post John! I'm here!!! It might help if you change the settings on the blog so that anonymous users can post. As it is now, posters must have a Blogger account, and might not want to go through the trouble of signing up before commenting on your entries.

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John,

I read it, albeit late. I am going to link it to the new AZRTL Forum. Content is what keeps people coming back though. Keep the pen inked. :)

 
At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John,

I read it with regularity. Im not an expert, butI think a key to blogs is to cross link as much as possible with other sites.

Jeff Van Brunt

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm readding now that I've found it!

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(oops, I guess I can't type too well with one hand. Sorry!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home