Friday, April 24, 2009
commentary, analysis and reflection on the life issues
- Name: John J. Jakubczyk
John J. Jakubczyk has been active in the Pro-Life Movement since 1975. He served as President of Arizona Right to Life,
Arizona's largest, oldest and strongest pro-life organization. He was on the board of AzRTL for many years and now acts as the Arizona delegate to the National Right to Life Committee. As the founder and president of Southwest Life & Law Center, he continues to use his legal skills to assist in advising, counseling and defending women, children, pro-life activists, organizations, as well as victims of abortion. A national speaker, motivator and adviser since the 1980s, he is very familiar with the history of the movement at the national level. A founder and past president of Ville de Marie Academy, he served as a trustee for 15 years. He has been an attorney
in private practice for 35 years, is active in his church, married, the father of 11
children, and a proud grandfather.
- 500+ pray on Good Friday
- Reflections - Easter 2009
- Good Friday Prayer Vigil at Planned Parenthood - N...
- Does Notre Dame's president think we are really th...
- Nation's oldest abortion mill closes down
- Shelby Steele challenges status quo attitudes
- Real Dialogue
- Noted ND Law professor calls for Jenkins to step ...
- Phoenix Bishop admonishes Notre Dame President