Tuesday, August 12, 2008
commentary, analysis and reflection on the life issues
- Name: John J. Jakubczyk
John J. Jakubczyk has been active in the Pro-Life Movement since 1975. He served as President of Arizona Right to Life,
Arizona's largest, oldest and strongest pro-life organization. He was on the board of AzRTL for many years and now acts as the Arizona delegate to the National Right to Life Committee. As the founder and president of Southwest Life & Law Center, he continues to use his legal skills to assist in advising, counseling and defending women, children, pro-life activists, organizations, as well as victims of abortion. A national speaker, motivator and adviser since the 1980s, he is very familiar with the history of the movement at the national level. A founder and past president of Ville de Marie Academy, he served as a trustee for 15 years. He has been an attorney
in private practice for 35 years, is active in his church, married, the father of 11
children, and a proud grandfather.
- Democrats' platform language on abortion
- choosing a VP part II
- A female V P ? What about Sarah Palin?
- Preparing to the fall elections
- AZRTL-PAC Endorses John McCain for President
- Carville shills for Obama
- McCain attacks Obama on abortion
- Obama supports infanticide
- We Hold These Truths to be Self-Evident...
- Uncovering the Facts in recent TIME poll re McCain...