Preparing to the fall electionsSo now that the month of August is around the corner and the back to school advertisements are filling the newspapers, it is time to remind everyone that the primary elections are a little over a month away and that the general election is less than 100 days from happening.
Lets take a moment and check off the important items.
1. Are we registered to vote?
2 Is everyone of voting age registered to vote?
3. Are all of our pro-life friends and relatives registered to vote?
Being registered to vote is the first thing one must do if one intends to act in defense of unborn children. No matter how you slice it, if you can't vote, you can't really affect the outcome of the election.
4. Are you aware of the offices up for election?
5. Are you familiar with the positions of those running for public office?
6. Are you aware of the position of the candidates on the issue of abortion, euthanasia and infanticide?
7. Where do the candidates stand on related family issues?
It is very important that the truth be told about the candidates and their positions on the importnat life issues.
Make sure you know... and pass the word.