Monday, August 25, 2008

Biden - pro-abortion extremist or just pro-abortion dumb?

Everyone knows about good ol' Joe "can't stop talking" Biden. Well did you know that in the old days he actually once opposed abortion. Then he wanted to rise in the ranks of the Democratic Party. He wanted to be president. So he jettisoned his pro-life principles. Here is what he had to say in 2007.

Q: You have changed your position on abortion. When you came to the Senate, you believed that Roe v. Wade was not correctly decided and that you also believed the right of abortion was not secured by the Constitution. Why did you change your mind?

A: Well, I was 29 years old when I came to the US Senate, and I have learned a lot. Look, I'm a practicing Catholic, and it is the biggest dilemma for me in terms of comporting my religious and cultural views with my political responsibility.

Q: Do you believe that life begins at conception?

A: I am prepared to accept my church's view. I think it's a tough one. I have to accept that on faith. That's why the late-term abortion ban, where there's clearly viability.
Source: Meet the Press: 2007 "Meet the Candidates" series Apr 29, 2007


Here we go again. Someone who flunked biology. It is a wonder these guys even have children with the absurd statements that dome out of their lips.

and these are the people running for public office.

Normally i like to comment strictly on the issues.

But this is getting so bizarre.

Perhaps we need to have the Congress take a refresher course on the Birds and the Bees 101.

Oh and get this - "political responsibility" means throwing the unborn children under the bus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home