Friday, September 24, 2021

Two Years


It has been two years since my father, Stanley Walter Jakubczyk, better known to everyone as "Stan," passed away. He died on September 23, 2019 on the feast of Saint Pius (Padre Pio), the great mystic of the 20th Century. 

Mom had died five years earlier after suffering for so ling with crippling arthritis.  

So what did on do in this day?

I talked with my sister. That was sweet. She is so wonderful. My brother was busy talking to customers. We talk all the time anyway.

I started my morning in prayer thanking God for their lives. 

Throughout the day both of them frequently came to mind. 

My older children wanted to get together and toast their lives. So we met over at Kristan's and enjoyed stories and libations.

God has blessed our family with amazing parents. Yesterday we had a special memory of their love.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home