Sunday, June 05, 2011
commentary, analysis and reflection on the life issues
- Name: John J. Jakubczyk
John J. Jakubczyk has been active in the Pro-Life Movement since 1975. He served as President of Arizona Right to Life,
Arizona's largest, oldest and strongest pro-life organization. He was on the board of AzRTL for many years and now acts as the Arizona delegate to the National Right to Life Committee. As the founder and president of Southwest Life & Law Center, he continues to use his legal skills to assist in advising, counseling and defending women, children, pro-life activists, organizations, as well as victims of abortion. A national speaker, motivator and adviser since the 1980s, he is very familiar with the history of the movement at the national level. A founder and past president of Ville de Marie Academy, he served as a trustee for 15 years. He has been an attorney
in private practice for 35 years, is active in his church, married, the father of 11
children, and a proud grandfather.
- Food for Thought
- Keeping it real - part 1
- So close and yet so far - A CALL TO ACTION
- Keep up the pressure to de-fund Planned Parenthood...
- Hugh Hewitt to speak at AZRTL event
- GAO Audit Request of Planned Parenthood Still Unan...
- Contact Congress Today - Tell them to De-fund Plan...
- Baby Joseph update 3/22/2011
- Baby Joseph update
- A letter from a soul crying in the wilderness